Drifting Games: The Ultimate GuideDrifting games have been around for years and are a favorite amongst gamers, especially those who love racing. They offer a unique experience that combines speed, skill, and style. Drifting games are all about controlling your car while sliding it sideways around corners. It's a thrilling experience that requires precision and skill.
We will provide you with all the information you need to know about drifting games. We will cover everything from what drifting games are to the different types of drifting games available and how to play them. Let's dive in!
What are drifting games?Drifting games are racing games that focus on the art of drifting. Drifting is a technique where the driver intentionally oversteers the car, causing the rear wheels to lose traction and slide sideways around a corner. It's a skill that requires precision and control, and it's often used in motorsports like Formula Drift and D1 Grand Prix.
In drifting games, players control a car and must drift around a track or through a course. The goal is to complete the course as quickly as possible while also earning points for your drifting skills.
What are the different types of drifting games?There are several different types of drifting games available, each with its own unique style and gameplay. Some of the most popular types include:
- Arcade drifting games: These are games that focus on fast-paced, over-the-top drifting action. They often feature unrealistic physics and exaggerated stunts.
- Sim racing drifting games: These games are more realistic and focus on replicating the experience of real-life drifting. They often feature accurate physics and realistic car models.
- Open-world drifting games: These games allow players to explore an open-world environment while drifting around corners and performing stunts.
- Drift battle games: These games pit players against each other in a head-to-head drifting competition. The winner is determined by who can earn the most points for their drifting skills.
How do you play drifting games?Playing drifting games is all about mastering the art of drifting. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Practice makes perfect: The more you play drifting games, the better you will become. Spend time practicing your drifting skills on different tracks and courses.
- Learn to control your car: Drifting requires precision and control. Learn how to control your car's speed and direction while drifting around corners.
- Use the handbrake: The handbrake is an essential tool for drifting. It allows you to lock the rear wheels, causing the car to slide sideways. Use it to initiate and maintain your drifts.
- Earn points: In many drifting games, you earn points for your drifting skills. Focus on earning as many points as possible by maintaining long drifts, performing stunts, and avoiding obstacles.
- Upgrade your car: As you progress through drifting games, you will earn money that you can use to upgrade your car. Focus on improving your car's speed, handling, and drifting capabilities.
What are the best drifting games?There are many great drifting games available, each with its own unique style and gameplay. Here are some of the best drifting games:
- Assetto Corsa: This sim racing game features realistic physics and accurate car models, making it a favorite amongst drifting enthusiasts.
- Forza Horizon 4: This open-world racing game allows players to explore a vast open-world environment while drifting around corners and performing stunts.
- Need for Speed: Heat: This arcade racing game features fast-paced, over-the-top drifting action and intense police chases.
- Initial D Arcade Stage Zero: This arcade drifting game is based on the popular manga and anime series Initial D and features intense, competitive drifting battles.
- Drift Max Pro: This mobile drifting game is easy to pick up and play and features a wide range of cars and tracks to choose from.